Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How I Blog


I have never been one for "journaling" but I had occasion to record my rides, basically as a means to see how my blood sugars reacted to riding. (I am my own little science experiment). That's how this blog began. I record my rides in a notebook, then transfer them to the blog when I have time. I'm old fashioned.

I have long been a fan of Moleskine, the notebook Hemingway used. They come in various sizes and are readily available at Barnes & Noble. I record my rides on the right-hand page with notes about anything out of the ordinary that might have occurred. On the left side, I record notes about other things - mostly my obsessive rants about what future bikes I want to own.

Moleskine also makes little paper notebooks that fit into a breast pocket nicely. I use this at work to record notes about patients.

So there you have it. Full transparency. Enough inside baseball for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment