Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Olympics are only 140 days away

With that in mind, here are links to the London Games Road and Track cycling.

Road Cycling

Track Cycling

I enjoyed the road race from Beijing, but as I recall I had to watch it online. Anyway, I know the players better now, so I'll be excited to watch this summer.

I remember during the Los Angeles games in the '80s they televised  lot of cycling. Even the track cycling. I think that was the Olympics of the NBC triplecast, but maybe that was Atlanta. It's hard to get into track cycling because you just can't find much of it, even on the Internet, though I'm sure I could if I spent a little time trying harder.

In the cycling forums the topic of a cycling television network often comes up. There is a tennis and golf network after all. There are a million reasons not to start one, but nonetheless somebody should. Heck, you would make tons off the home shopping and infomercial possibilities alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment